Get commendable grades
in your paper today
Refer to background information provided in Assessment 1 regarding the Headspace project. In 2005 the Australian Government allocated $54 million to establish the National Youth Mental Health Foundation (later to be named headspace). “Our brief is to make sure services are available at the earliest possible point when problems emerge. The criteria to get help is pretty simple – you must be 12 – 25. That’s it.” Aimed to address the health and wellbeing concerns of young people by providing a holistic platform of care. This would give teenagers and young adults comfort that their support will be co-ordinated and integrated across primary and specialist care, and not just focus on the ‘illness’ but also social inclusion and recovery.
Youth assigned to a headspace case worker may subsequently be admitted to the Emergency Department (ED) of the local regional hospital. Currently there the no requirement for the ED staff to notify the headspace case worker when a client has been released. Sometimes case workers are notified, but often not. It means that days and even weeks can transpire before a case worker becomes aware of that release. In the mean time the young person tends to return to the environment and circles of influence that led to the mental health problems in the first place, without the coping and support mechanisms that a case worker can provide.
Complete the Following
Please refer to the marking guide when preparing your response to see what criteria and standards will be used to assess your work and your progress.
Consider that funding has been approved for a project to build a system that will capture the ‘story’ the first time it is told, and give access to successive professionals, so that case notes and the story can become enriched, and the young person can be assisted more appropriately. You are the business systems analyst assigned to the project, you will need to produce:
- Draw stakeholder role names on a stakeholder map with 4 quadrants, Internal-Operation, Internal-Executive, External-Operation, External-Executive
- For each stakeholder, describe why they have an interest in the project.
Create one questionnaire that you would send to one stakeholder group with an aim to help you identify further details about the environment, the problem area and/or how the system would operate to help solve the problem.
- Identify which stakeholder you are going to send the questionnaire to
- Write an introduction statement that would go with the questionnaire explaining the purpose of the questionnaire
- Write 10 questions, either open and/or closed ended questions
- This should be written as a questionnaire that could be distributed
- Only write the questions, you should not write the answers
Use Case diagram and descriptions
- Draw a use case model for the information system
- Write brief Use Case description for each Use Case in the diagram
- Write one fully developed Use Case description for one of the important Use Cases identified. Select an important Use Case that is key part of the system, not a basic simple Use Case.