What is Biology
Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms. It is a subject that clarifies our knowledge of various forms of life. Moreover, it is a branch of natural sciences that studies and understands living organisms along with their evolution, function, behavior, interaction, growth, structure, and origin. Biology as a subject comprises several fields such as physiology, anatomy, morphology, and physiology for additional study.
As a result of the advancement of scientific instruments, researchers have moved further to study living beings in a much deeper manner. Therefore, Biology is now termed as Modern Biology. The main theories of modern Biology include
- The cell theory: cell theory discovered by Robert Hook defines the structure, function, and working of various cells in a living body.
- Evolution by natural selection: based on the belief that species are produced in a large number but they are further filtered based on their ability to survive environmental consequences and carry heritable traits, helping them for survival.
- Gene theory: Looks into the transfer of traits from one generation to another.
- Homeostasis: Homeostasis was introduced by cannon which means “internal body condition remains constant even if there is a change in the external environment”. The study involved in this theory includes an in-depth study of the endocrine system and the nervous system of the brain. It consists of electrolyte, pressure, pH balance, and more.
Topics covered in Biology
- Cell biology
- Molecular biology
6 tips on how to write a biology assignment
Just in case you are wondering how to write your Biology assignment here are a few tips to help you write your assignment.
- Structure your assignment. Remember, no assignment is a good assignment if you are not coming up with an impressive and well-built structure.
- Conduct thorough research while taking notes.
- Write your paper. Make sure to be as original as possible.
- As you write, it is important that you include diagrams and relevant illustrations.
- Add relevant references and citations in your work.
- Once you are done writing, proofread and edit your paper to make sure you correct all spelling and grammatical errors as well as to make sure that your assignment has a flow of your main ideas.
Biology assignment help
If you are looking for reliable, cost-efficient Biology assignment help, look no more. AssignmentsAid is here for you. We are here to make a difference in your academic performance and by providing solutions to your Biology tasks and making sure that you understand the subject and the topics in detail. When you work with our esteemed team of professionals, you are guaranteed of high-quality work, timely delivery, assignments written from scratch with zero plagiarism, 24/7 support, free revisions in case you are not satisfied, and quick response to all your queries. Reach us out today!