Statistics is a mathematical science that entails data collection, analysis interpretation and presentation. It also provides tools for prediction and forecasting and finds great use across a variety of academic disciplines from humanities, social sciences to Government and business. Some of the topics one may encounter when taking statistics at either high school or college level include but not limited to;
- Bio-statistics which is the application of statistical techniques to scientific research in health-related fields, including medicine, biology, and public health, and the development of new tools to study these areas.
- Variance which looks into how spread out a data set is.
- Tree diagrams in probability which are used to display all the possible outcomes of an event and are used to find the number of possible outcomes and to calculate the probability of the outcomes.
- Game theory that is used mostly by researchers where they use logic to evaluate. Two terms 'cooperation’ and ‘payoffs’ are used. The theory explains the conditions required for cooperation and helps the researchers make strategic decisions by helping them develop models related to bargaining and deterrence.
- Probability theory that analyzes random phenomenon and looks into the likelihood of events occurrence.
- Hypothesis testing where a sample from a larger population is analyzed and it’s result interpreted or inferred to represent the whole population.
- Statistical analysis of data whether descriptive or inferential data or to summarize any given set of data.
DO MY STATISTICS HOMEWORK
Assignments are mostly used to help the students get better knowledge of the subject as they are mostly used to test a student’s concept understanding. However, handling a statistics assignment is not as easy as incorporating data in a given statistical formula. It is more of getting stuck having no idea of where to start with the solution and trying hard to get the necessary concept to solve the assignment as without inadequate statistical knowledge, it becomes hard to even apply the statistical equations to get the solution.
This has resulted in many statistics students at either high school or college level turning to looking for professional help. You will find them requesting “do my statistics homework” and trying to look for online statistics homework help or online statistics assignments help . They might also try to get online tutors who help sharpen their statistical knowledge and increase their statistical concepts understanding by offering guided statistical homework help. Others also opt to pay professional statistical experts to handle their statistics homework maybe because of their tight class schedules thus inadequate time to go through the statistical concepts to handle the assignment effectively. Seek statistics homework or statistics assignments help from our statistical experts.
HANDLING STATISTICS HOMEWORK OR STATISTICS ASSIGNMENT
This calls for one to first know some basic statistical concepts. You will also need to be able to distinguish between descriptive statistics and inferential statistics.
- Descriptive statistics is where the data collected is used to provide descriptions of the population, either through numerical calculations or graphs or tables.
- inferential statistics is where the gathered inference data helps make inferences and predictions about a population based on a sample of data taken from the population in question.
With this knowledge, it now becomes easy to organize, analyse and present the data in question.